Job Responsibilities :
Need to shoot the events/programs and capture it in the best possible way.
Need to check on the calendar of the events and plan for the necessary requirements (Manpower & tech. equipment).
Required to travel to different places and also spend a considerable amount of time in the ashram for work.
Provide practical and creative input to scene planning.
Select, assemble and position equipment (cameras, stands, software etc.)
Arrange cameras and test angles or camera movements.
Capture quality footage from a fixed or moving position.
Collaborate with technical, lighting, sound staff and aesthetics to produce the best final effect.
Resolve technical or practical issues.
Edit footage as needed.
Skill Competencies :
- Should be proficient in handling the latest cameras and also should have knowledge on the accessories.
- Proven experience as a cameraman and operating relevant equipment (cameras, cranes etc.)
- Excellent theoretical knowledge of filming and capturing footage.
- Ability to understand and follow camera scripts.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The person should be willing to travel.
- Ability to think and act quickly.
- A team player.
- Attention to detail.
- Physical strength to carry heavy equipment and stamina.
- Excellent color vision and hearing.