Purpose of the Job :
- To handle all the event/program accounts related activities
- SPOC between user departments and finance
Job Responsibilities :
- SPOC between user departments/Isha Regions and ashram foundation finance/Project finance to handle the Program/Event/Project accounts
- Receiving and verification of all invoices/bills
- He/she must verify the supporting documents thoroughly in respect of date, amount, nature of transactions in order to the payment requests into vouchers;
- Generating appropriate documentation for review from the accounting system.
- He/she must have the thorough knowledge of accounting methodologies/systems and budget control.
Skill Competencies :
- Basic knowledge in accounts
- Good communication skills. Basic knowledge of MS Office and Google apps like sheets, doc, etc.
- Dependable with a respect to confidentiality and policies
- Easy grasping capacity